Welcome to the Certificate in Whole Person Positive Psychology course! I’m Megan McDonough, CEO of Wholebeing Institute. Along with the faculty and support staff, I’d like to extend a heartfelt hello. We’re so glad you’re here.
The course officially begins June 30, 2014, after which each Module opens according to the schedule in the syllabus.
To prepare for the start of class, here are some helpful tips:
1. Bookmark this page for easy access.
2. Get organized by starting a digital folder or a three-ring binder for class material. Here’s the course syllabus which is the first thing to include
3. Jump ahead by starting on the reading, which can also be found in the syllabus.
4. Check announcements by clicking on the tab above. This is where we post recent email notices.
New to online learning? Find additional suggestions here.
Emails are sent each and every Monday once the course starts. Before that, I will send emails as needed to keep you updated. Of course, whenever you need help just contact our support desk.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
The Certificate in Whole Person Positive Psychology provides an introduction to the core concepts and fundamental principles of Positive Psychology, including its philosophical approach and its practical applications.
Through interactive online modules and webinars, personal and group coaching, as well as two residential intensives, the certificate program contributes to the well-being and success of the participant, and provides tools to help others fulfill their potential.
Throughout the 12-month program, participants explore the research and practice that make up the foundation of Positive Psychology. They engage in the processes and practices of Positive Psychology and learn how to
- Develop self-efficacy and grounded optimism
- Discover a higher purpose and set concrete goals in relation to that purpose
- Make the most of the mind-body connection to enhance physical and mental health
- Enhance positive emotions and navigate painful ones
- Cultivate healthy personal and professional relationships while learning the art and science of coaching and teaching
- Explore how Positive Psychology contributes to the art and science of leadership
- Bring lasting change to individuals and organizations
[xlr8-notability-input title=”Additional Notes” tags=”capp,coaching, general”] Post any additional notes for the course here: [/xlr8-notability-input]