by Louis Cinquino In this series, CiPP4 graduate Louis Cinquino brings to life some of the core concepts of positive psychology and wholebeing happiness—putting the basics in context through his insightful observations, personal experiences, and fresh interpretations. Louis begins each installment in the series with a six-word story. Her eyes saw everything, assumed nothing. Richard […]
- What is Your Cashew? How Curiosity Leads to Happiness (and Sometimes a Nobel Prize)
- A Farewell Letter to My Lost Possible Selves
- The Genius of the And: Heartbreak, Opportunity, and a Young Teacher
- Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes: Breaking Through in Flywheel Class
- Kindness to Self and to Others: Is It One and the Same?
Click here to email us
Hardwick, MA 01037