Experience a Whole-Person Approach to Positive Psychology and Optimal Well-Being.
Shhhh … You’re the earliest of the early birds!
We’ve gotten calls from people just like you who want to sign up for the latest and greatest Certificate in Wholebeing Positive Psychology program. It’s not ready for prime-time launch (yet) but consider this your very own private, red-carpet roll-out of the soon-to-be-public, in-depth study of the science of human flourishing—at the lowest price it’s ever been (and ever will be).
See, the early bird does get the worm!
Register for the Certificate today and get half off the prerequisite, a 5-week online course called the Introduction to Wholebeing Happiness. That’s a savings of $247.50.
I’m so looking forward to having you join the course.
Megan McDonough CEO and co-founder of Wholebeing Institute
What is the Certificate in Wholebeing Positive Psychology?
For a payment plan, use coupon 2payments at the time of checkout (50% due now, the remainder charged 60 days later). All tuition payments must be completed before the start of the course. Housing reservations are separate, and paid directly to the venue.
This 9-month online and on-site course offers an in-depth, integrated exploration of the science and direct application of positive psychology—the study of individual and societal flourishing—in all aspects and stages of life.
Apply the whole-person approach personally and professionally in leadership, counseling, coaching, parenting, or teaching in order to
- Bring about lasting change in individuals and organizations
- Create healthy personal and professional relationships
- Build positive emotions and the resilience to deal with painful ones
- Develop self-regard and grounded optimism.
Graduates leave with the tools, practices, and research to support an increased capacity for health, strengthened resilience, deeper mindfulness, and greater levels of overall well-being.
- Course runs March 5, 2018 to November 2, 2018.
- The curriculum consists of nine modules, including two onsite immersions, each five days in length, and seven online modules.
- Immersions are held in California on April 8–13, 2018, and October 28–November 2, 2018.
- The online lessons combine prerecorded video lectures, live question-and-answer sessions via video webinars with rotating faculty, special guest webinars focusing on the practice of positive psychology, reading assignments, forum discussions, homework, and small-group work.
- Prerequisite is the Introduction to Wholebeing Happiness.
A Whole-Body Experience
The course extends the dimensions of positive psychology with a rare whole-person approach. Rather than a cognitive-only perspective on the science of well-being, students follow the SPIRE methodology.
About the Immersions
Both immersions will be held in California, at Granlibakken in Tahoe City. There is a variety of lodging options, from bedrooms, studios and suites to one- to eight-bedroom townhouses, each with wireless Internet. All rooms come with resort amenities, including an outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tub, indoor sauna, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts and gym. On-property Day Spa, Treetop Adventure Park, and bike rentals are available for additional fees. Nightly rates range from $84 to $277, depending on the type of room. Accommodation fees for the first immersion are paid directly to Granlibakken Tahoe.