Tal Ben-Shahar is an author and lecturer who taught the most popular course at Harvard University on Positive Psychology, and the university’s third most popular course, “The Psychology of Leadership” with a total of more than 1,400 students.
Tal consults and lectures around the world to executives in multinational corporations, the general public, and at-risk populations. Topics include leadership, ethics, happiness, self-esteem, resilience, goal setting, and mindfulness. He is the author of the new book, Choose the Life You Want: The Mindful Way to Happiness. He is also the author of Being Happy: You Don’t Have to Be Perfect to Lead a Richer, Happier Life and the New York Times bestseller Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment.
An avid sportsman, Tal won the U.S. Intercollegiate and Israeli National squash championships. He earned his Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior and B.A. in Philosophy and Psychology from Harvard.
- Positive Psychology: The Science of Happiness
- Positive Leadership: Making a Difference
- Positive Psychology for Difficult Times
- The Psychology of Success: The Power of Beliefs
- Leading With Impact: Strategies for Success
- Overcoming Perfectionism: Permission to be Human
- The Question of Happiness: On Finding Meaning, Pleasure and the Ultimate Currency
*Exclusively Represented by Speaking Matters.
For more information, contact us.